Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

askme - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* askme > Topics

Subject: genesis 41
Replies: 3 Views: 909

acts238 11.12.09 - 11:11am
and it came to pass at the end of two full years that pharaoh dreamed and behold there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed and they fed in a meadow and behold seven other kine came up after them out of the river ill favoured and leanfleshed and stood by the other kine upon the brink of the river verses1-3 *

acts238 12.12.09 - 12:58am
and the ill favoured and leanfleshed kine did eat up the seven well favoured and fat kine so pharaoh awoke and he slept and dreamed the second time and behold seven ears of corn came up upon one stalk rank and good and behold seven thin ears and blasted with the east wind sprung up after them and the seven thin ears devoured the seven rank and full ears and pharaoh awoke and behold it was a dream verse 4-7 *

acts238 14.12.09 - 04:43pm
i will be posting more on this chapter but not for about 2 weeks or so *

acts238 5.01.10 - 02:50pm
and it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled and he sent and called for all the magicians of egypt and all the wise men thereof and pharoah told then his dream but there was none that could interpret then unto pharoah then spake the chief butler unto pharoah saying i do remember my faults this day pharoah was wroug with his servants and put me in ward in the captain of the guards house both me and the chief butler verses 8-10 *

* askme Forum

Search:
topics replies

* askme

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits